"What this means for our guests is that we will be able to make more snow earlier in the season, using 50% less energy, with a goal of opening both peaks as early in December as possible," said Bob Ashton, President of Ragged Mountain Resort. "We have invested more than $2 million into snowmaking upgrades over the past two seasons. As we begin our future expansion and development, we understand how important a state-of-the-art snowmaking and lift system is for our customers and our success."
Season passes are currently on sale, with prices starting at $419. Benefits for those who purchase an ANYDAY PASS by October 8 include:
- Four (4) Friends and Family Vouchers ($39 midweek/$49 weekends & holidays)
- Two (2) Free Learn to Ski/Ride Vouchers (Good Sunday-Friday, ages 13 and over. Not valid for Kids Programs)
- 10% off Learning Center
- $5 Binding Checks
- One complimentary Demo from our Rental Shop
- 10% off in Sport Thoma Retail Shop
- 8:00 AM Load on the Six Pack (weekends and holidays)
- $20 Flamingo Bucks to current Season Passholders who sign up a friend. (Restrictions apply)
Opening day is scheduled for Saturday, November 24. For up-to-date news, conditions, pricing and events, go to www.raggedmountainresort.com or call 1-877-467-5476.